NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Between 5 and 10 hunters (Minimum 5 hunters)
Open all year.
Pheasant, chukar and hungarian partridge.
Day 1: Meeting at the airport, transfer to Hunting Area, lunch, hunting, transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to hunting area, hunting, lunch, hunting, transfer to Hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to hunting area, hunting, lunch, hunting, transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: Transfer from Hotel to airport.
2,500.00 US$ pp. (Prices will be re adjusted as of July 1st)
- 3 days accommodation in a hotel.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Transfers(airport/hunting area/hotel/airport)
- Company representative
- 2 dogs and 1 guide for each group of five hunters
- 1 bearer for each group of five hunters.
- Birds (40 pheasants will be released per hunter for 3 days=13 daily)
- Temporary hunting permit from Ministry of Forest
- Additional partridge 20.00 US$
- Additional pheasant 30.00 US$
- Alcohol drinks
- Domestic flights
- Ammunition ( 20 US$ per box-20 pcs)
- Video Service ( 250$ per day)
Hunters should send their gun permits, hunting licenses and passport copies one week prior to
their arrival for the temporary hunting permits which we will receive from Ministry of
Forest of Turkey.
RULES FOR THE HUNTING AREA:
- All hunters should wear orange hat and vest.
- It is strictly forbidden to hunt any other games besides the allowed species (chukar,
- pheasant, Hungarian partridge).
- It is highly important to follow fire arm regulations during the hunt.
- It is forbidden to hunt besides the area designated for you any carry loaded fire arms.
- It is forbidden to set fire in the hunting area besides the rainy season.
- Hunters should respect other hunters and their dogs on the nearby areas.